F&H Racing Team is immediately looking for one
“With professional knowledge, enthusiasm and experience in the MX world”
F&H Racing Team is an MX2 Grand Prix motocross team for which 2 riders currently compete internationally. The team is located in Moordrecht (ZH), where the bikes are continuously maintained
at top level by a professional team of mechanics.
What are you going to do?
- As a member of a young, professional and ambitious team, you maintain the bikes before, during and after the races. (except engine service)
- You travel with our team through Europe and overseas to achieve the highest possible results together in the MX2 World Championship & the Dutch Masters of MX competitions.
- You have no problem working during the weekend.
- You are a real go-getter and work well together in a team.
- You work meticulously and systematically.
- Naturally you have an affinity with Motocross; Maintenance of bikes, workshop, etc.
What F&H Racing Team can offer you?
- You are part of an enthusiastic, driven professional team that wants to reach the top together!
- Challenge in optimizing the bikes and yourself in a MX world that is continuously developing.
- Good secondary employment conditions, including housing close to the workshop if you do not live nearby.
Are you excited?
Then we are also curious about you! Let us know why we shouldn’t miss you and send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then contact you!